SYSTEM 4000 Double glazed Inward opening Tilt & Turn system. The main difference from other composite type windows the way that it is capped directly to the wooden frame, not through plastic holders.Frame connections are punched corner joints with mitred at 45 degrees aluminium profiles which gives product a quality finish.A variety of mullion and transom profiles for optimal profile joints as well as improved structural connection solutions perfect this product line.The cover design is neat and simple. All standard window designs and types of openings can be implemented in various styles and widths.Wood provides an outstanding insulation, and gives the house a pleasantly comfortable character.
- Laminated timber frame (Pine, Oak, Larch)
- Fully factory finished ready to install
- 78mm profile Double glazed U-1.2 W/m2k
- Acoustic glazing available 42dB min to 51dB max
- Door and screen systems available
- Siegenia AUBI Ironmongery
- Concealed hinge Ironmongery available
- For higher security internally beaded sash
- System complies with Secure By Design requirements
- 10 year warranty
- Lift and slide doors, French type and Single leaf doors, Sliding Bi-Fold doors, Tilt & Slide doors are available in this system.
- Shaped windows available (Triangular, Round, Arched)