Concept Patio 130 aluminium sliding door
Concept Patio® 130 is a highly insulated slide and lift-slide aluminium sliding door, which meets the highest requirements with regard to insulation, stability and safety. The aluminium sliding door is compatible with the CS 77 series.
CP 130 is available with various opening options. A low threshold option is also available making it a suitable sliding door for building accessibility. A special corner solution makes it possible to open up spaces without any fixed corner element, creating perfect and clear continuity between the indoor and outdoor spaces. CP 130 sliding door is the ideal products for rooms with a view.
This robust sliding door allows the construction of large and stable sliding windows and doors with a vent weight of up to 300 kg. It also offers an aesthetic slimline middle section. CP 130 can comply with burglar resistance class 2, offering a safe and secure solution.
- Min. Visible width T-profile76 mm
- Visible width meeting section50 mm
- Max. height vent2700 mm
- Max. width vent2700 mm
- Max. weight element300 kg
- Overall system depth frame130 mm
- Overall system depth vent59 mm
- Rebate height25 mm
- Visible height vent94 mm
- Visible height meeting section 4 doors194 mm
- Min. Glass thickness4 mm
- Max. Glass thickness43 mm
- Glazing methodDry glazing with EPDM or neutral silicones
- Thermal breakFibreglass Reinforced Polyamide Strips
- Air tightness max. test pressure4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightnessE750 (750 Pa)
- Wind load resistanceB5 (2000 Pa)
- Acoustic performanceRw (C; Ctr) = 35 (-2;-6) / 39 (-1;-3) dB
- Burglar resistanceRC2/WK2 – PAS24