Concept Patio 155 aluminium sliding door
Sophistication for quality and insulation
Concept Patio® 155 is a premium insulating slide and lift-slide aluminium sliding door, designed to create maximum glazed areas, combined with increased comfort. The sliding door is compatible with the CS 86 series.
CP 155 sliding door can be upgraded to High Insulation (HI) in order to achieve even better insulation values, making the aluminium sliding door suitable for low energy buildings. A specific variant of CP 155 monorail has even achieved the Swiss Minergie® component label, the sustainability brand for new and refurbished buildings.
CP 155 is available with various opening options. A low threshold option is also available making it a suitable sliding door for building accessibility. An optional automatic opening can help ease of use.
The lift-slide sliding door allows the creation of glazed doors with extreme dimensions and weights of up to 400 kg. It also offers an aesthetic minimalist middle section. CP 155 sliding door can comply with burglar resistance class 2, offering a safe and secure solution.
- Min. Visible width T-profile76 mm
- Visible width meeting section50 mm
- Max. height vent3000 mm
- Max. width vent2700 mm
- Max. weight element300 kg
- Overall system depth frame155 mm
- Overall system depth vent68 mm
- Rebate height25 mm
- Visible height vent102 mm
- Min. Glass thickness4 mm
- Max. Glass thickness52 mm
- Thermal breakFibreglass Reinforced Polyamide Strips
- Air tightness max. test pressure4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness8A (450 Pa)
- Wind load resistanceC4 (1600 Pa)
- Acoustic performanceRw (C; Ctr) = 35 (-2;-4) dB / 40 (0;-2) dB, depending on glazing type dB