Concept System 77 aluminium window
Optimised safety and comfort
Concept System® 77 is a highly insulated aluminium window that is thermally well insulated, stable and secure. Anticipating stringent thermal requirements, the insulation value (Uw) for the standard opening window can reach 1.1 W/m²K. The unique concept of the window makes it perfectly suitable for the incorporation of triple glazing. CS 77 has even achieved the Swiss Minergie® component label, the sustainability brand for new and refurbished buildings.
The window’s performance regarding acoustics, water and air tightness, but also for specific applications like bullet and fire resistance, meets the most stringent of European standards. Furthermore, CS 77 aluminium windows offer different levels of burglar resistance (class 2 and 3).
The window is available in a variety of styles: Functional, Renaissance and Hidden Vent. See the variants below.
The CS 77 window is available as an inward and outward opening window and is compatible with CS 77 doors, CP 130 sliding door and Ventalis ventilation units. The window is suitable for all types of buildings, even with the highest safety requirements.
Also available is CS 77 window for accessible homes. The window for accessible homes is a variant of the CS 77 window system, which has proved to be immensely popular over recent years and remains Reynaers’ best-selling window system in the UK. This highly insulated window offers excellent performance and great versatility.
- Min. Visible width frame: inward opening – 76 mm
- Min. Visible width frame-vent: inward opening – 76 mm
- Min. Visible width T-profile – 101 mm
- Max. height vent – 2400 mm
- Max. width vent – 800 mm
- Max. weight element – 120 kg
- Overall system depth frame – 68 mm
- Overall system depth vent – 72.5 mm
- Rebate height – 18.5 mm
- Min. Glass thickness – 4 mm
- Max. Glass thickness – 48 mm
- Min. Glass thickness vent – 21 mm
- Max. Glass thickness vent – 48 mm
- Air tightness max. test pressure 4 (600 Pa)
Water tightnessE750 (750 Pa)
Wind load resistance C4 (1600 Pa)