Master Line 8
MasterLine 8 window
Efficiency and performance tilt and turn window.
The MasterLine 8 platform with its 40mm thermal break ensures great level of insulation to chieve high Uw. There is no need to place additional insulating gaskets and with this creating a highly performing and profitable system. All frames come factory finished to any RAL colours.
MasterLine 8 standard combines
- water tightness of 1200Pa
- air tightness of 600Pa with air loss reduction of 80% below class 4 maximum, with excellent thermal values
- glass weights up to 200kg for a turn-tilt window.
The standard insulation level is composed of profiles with polyamide insulation bars and EPDM weather gaskets.
- Min. Visible width frame: inward opening53 mm
- Min. Visible width frame-vent: inward opening97 mm
- Min. Visible width frame: outward opening20 mm
- Min. Visible width frame-vent: outward opening138 mm
- Min. Visible width T-profile80 mm
- Max. height vent2800 mm
- Max. width vent1200 mm
- Max. weight element200 kg
- Overall system depth frame77 mm
- Overall system depth vent87 mm
- Rebate height27 mm
- Min. Glass thickness4 mm
- Max. Glass thickness58 mm
- Min. Glass thickness vent13 mm
- Max. Glass thickness vent68 mm
- Air tightness max. test pressure4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightnessE900 (900 Pa)
- Wind load resistanceC5 (2000 Pa)
- Acoustic performance45 (-1;-4) dB dB
- Burglar resistanceRC2/WK2